[Live-devel] rtsp proxy: memory leak

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Thu Feb 28 07:58:43 PST 2013

I am currently designing an app around rtspProxy server to run on arm. (raspberry pi)
As a test I let it run 4 channels and 4 clients (1 per channel) for 48 hours.
I did not see any leak or cpu % growth in that time.
If you tell me your setup so I reproduce it exactly, I can run it on my pi.

This message and any attachments contain confidential and proprietary information, and may contain privileged information, belonging to one or more affiliates of Windy City Wire Cable & Technology Products, LLC. No privilege is waived by this transmission. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any printouts or copies of it, and notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone