[Live-devel] LIVE555 Crash since version 20120913.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jan 2 18:29:28 PST 2013

> _Tables* _Tables::getOurTables(UsageEnvironment& env, Boolean createIfNotPresent) {
>   --> here!! --> if (env.liveMediaPriv == NULL && createIfNotPresent) {
What specifically is wrong here?  I.e., why is a crash occurring at that line?

> When I insert a code as follows, the problem was solved.
> Please overview again changes of live555.
>
> void SocketDescriptor::tcpReadHandler1(int mask) {
>      removeSocketDescription(fEnv, fOurSocketNum); // <-- When this code is added, the problem was solved...
>       delete this;

I still don't understand what the problem is, and why making an extra call to "removeSocketDescriptor()" before calling "delete this;" (which will cause "removeSocketDescriptor()" to be called from the "SocketDescriptor" destructor anyway) would change anything??