[Live-devel] testMPEG2TransportStreamer Query

kriti singhal kritisinghal23 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:19:18 PST 2013

Hello Sir,

I am new to live media libraries,let me first tell what am i doing:-
I am using "*testMPEG2TransportStreamer*" of your to stream an ts
file(without implementing internal RTSP server in *
testMPEG2TransportStreamer* ) and using *"testOnDemandRTSPServer"* to
receive the stream.

I just want to know when i saw the wireshark the packets are sent using UDP
from *testMPEG2TransportStreamer *can these packets be sent using TCP from *
testMPEG2TransportStreamer* without implementing internal RTSP server
in *testMPEG2TransportStreamer
*.
If yes then what would i have to do and if no then also plz tell that how
to send packets over tcp from *testMPEG2TransportStreamer  *as i want the
streaming over TCP.

Thanks

.