[Live-devel] StreamReplicator with FileSink problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 10 11:00:43 PST 2013

> - sink->fSource = NULL; // indicates that we can be played again
> + // sink->fSource = NULL; // indicates that we can be played again
[...]
> We're just not sure that this is a correct solution

No, it's not.

Instead, try making the following change to "FileSink::afterGettingFrame()" (lines 130-132 of "liveMedia/FileSink.cpp"):
Change the order of the calls to
    onSourceClosure(this);
and
    stopPlaying();
so that "stopPlaying()" is called first, before "onSourceClosure(this)".

Let us know if this works for you.  (If so, I'll make the change in the next release of the software.)