[Live-devel] Live555 performance numbers

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Fri Jan 11 08:47:10 PST 2013

Actually. As I re-read your question I see you asked about not writing, I do not have an answer for that as that is what my software does. Also, It is a 32 bit build so the process is only given the maximum 2G of address space, it just means other processes on that box are not impacting it's memory footprint. ( a good trick for isolating system load from app on windows, run 32bit process on 64bit os)