[Live-devel] error (ARM) : terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 21 21:26:54 PST 2013

>    We got the same situation like yours!
> Did you get the solution yet? Could you tell me how to get rid of this error?

Remember, You Have Complete Source Code.

As long as you have a console, you should be able to find out (by inserting appropriate "printf()"s in the code) exactly where/why it's crashing.

Also, as I noted to the previous questioner, you'll probably find it easier to debug the problem using "testOnDemandRTSPServer", rather than (the more complicated) "wis-streamer".