[Live-devel] StreamReplicator with FileSink problem

Bruno Abreu bruno.abreu at livingdata.pt
Wed Jan 23 00:21:54 PST 2013

On 01/23/2013 01:27 AM, Ross Finlayson wrote:
>> We applied a fix to the StreamReplicator to decrease the
>> fNumDeliveriesMadeSoFar
>> variable if the replica being deactivated was also receiving a frame.
>
> Ugh.  I'm not thrilled by this hack, but right now I don't see a better
> solution, so I've gone ahead and included it in the latest release
> (2012.01.23) of the software.

It's an ugly one, for sure. Our immediate concern just was to keep all
other replicas running if one of them ran into trouble downstream.
We'll gladly integrate a more definite solution or provide you with
feedback if we come up with something more elegant.

Testing the new release today.

Thank you.
Bruno Abreu

--
Living Data - Sistemas de Informação e Apoio à Decisão, Lda.

LxFactory - Rua Rodrigues de Faria, 103,
edifício I - 4º piso                  Phone:  +351 213622163
1300-501 LISBOA                       Fax:    +351 213622165
Portugal                              URL: www.livingdata.pt