[Live-devel] unicast onDemand from live source NAL Units

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 28 01:07:01 PST 2013

Look, I don't know how much clearer I can be about this.

The data that you copy to *fTo should be a single NAL unit, AND NOTHING ELSE!  That means that there should not be ANY 'start code' or 'length prefix' or anything else at the start of the data.  (I thought I made this clear in my last email!)

To use the example data that you used in your last email, this means that the data that you should copy to *fTo should be
	09 10 00 00 00 01 67 42 C0 1F F4 02 00 30 D8 08 80 00 01 F4 ...
up until the end of the NAL unit.

Don't forget that you must also set "fFrameSize" to the amount of data that you copied - i.e., to the size of the NAL unit that you copied.