[Live-devel] Parsing frames received by testRTSPClient

Marathe, Yogesh yogesh_marathe at ti.com
Mon Jan 28 07:07:03 PST 2013

Hi,

I want two know if testRTSPClient allows me to specify codec type and if it can give me single encoded frame every time afterGettingFrame() is invoked? If not, what would be my options to have support for H264 frame parsing in received bit stream? I want to identify frame boundary in the encoded bit stream returned by testRTSPClient. Currently if I submit received bit stream to decoder as it is, it fails to decode. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yogesh.