[Live-devel] RTCPInstance SRHandler determine sender's port

live555 at csmiller.demon.co.uk live555 at csmiller.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 05:50:32 PST 2013

Hi,
With the RTCPInstance SRHandler callback, is there any method
to determine which UDP port the sender is using for RTCP?

I'm writing a receiver for a point-to-point RTP stream.
The stream is initiated by using a method other than RTSP.
The code does not know what RTP and RTCP ports that the sender will pick.
However, I am required to send back RR packets.

I can't see any obvious way to get this from the RTCPInstance (or the RTPInstance).

TIA,
Colin S. Miller