[Live-devel] About AAC Streaming

Togba Liberty togba.liberty at ipconfigure.com
Tue Jan 29 12:06:00 PST 2013

Hi Ross,
Thanks for the quick replies.  We are now receiving JPEG, H.264, and Audio at the client end of our pipeline; however, the audio stream has a lot of noise.  We suspect that this might be down to audio synchronization.  After going through Live555 library, we would like to know if there is a way that Live555 hardcopies one FramedSource into another.  The idea is to be able to directly transfer the audio and video RTP packets from the camera, through the transcoding server, to our clients without having to remove the payload of the JPEG and audio streams.

Note that the client and server ends of our transcoding server have two different TaskSchedulers.

Thanks.

Togba Liberty
C++ Developer | ipConfigure, Inc.
www.ipconfigure.com