[Live-devel] RTP stream retransmit

Zvika Meiseles zvika.meiseles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:55:14 PST 2013

That's strange.  The "MPEG2TransportStreamFramer" class should be scanning
the "PTS" (timestamps) in the incoming MPEG Transport Stream packets, and
using this to compute an estimated 'duration' for each.  So I don't know
why this is not working for you.

I think I figured the cause - many of the incoming RTP frames "get" the
same presentation time (via 'receptionStatsDB().noteIncomingPacket(...)'. I
have not yet determined the cause for that.

Here is my object chain, maybe you can see something wrong:

   MPEG1or2VideoRTPSource -->
       MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource -->
          FrameQueue(this is mine)  -->
              MPEG2TransportStreamFramer -->
                   SimpleRTPSink

Maybe I need to modify the presentation time (somehow) to account for my
artificial delay. I was hoping I wouldn't need that...