[Live-devel] Full HD Contents. trickplay question (with VLC)

Markus Schumann markuss at sonicfoundry.com
Mon Jul 1 08:08:24 PDT 2013

Peng,

I see that the frame rate is set to 29.97 ( 60000 / 1001 / 2) but I don't see any other timing information.

Did you get the file to work?

Markus.

   seq_parameter_set_data()

      profile_idc = 100

      constraint_set0_flag = false

      constraint_set1_flag = false

      constraint_set2_flag = false

      constraint_set3_flag = false

     level_idc = 40

      seq_parameter_set_id = 0

      chroma_format_idc = 1

      bit_depth_luma_minus8 = 0

      bit_depth_chroma_minus8 = 0

      qpprime_y_zero_transform_bypass_flag = false

      seq_scaling_matrix_present_flag = false

      log2_max_frame_num_minus4 = 1

      pic_order_cnt_type = 0

      log2_max_pic_order_cnt_lsb_minus4 = 0

      num_ref_frames = 4

      gaps_in_frame_num_value_allowed_flag = false

      pic_width_in_mbs_minus1 = 119

      pic_height_in_map_units_minus1 = 33

      frame_mbs_only_flag = false

      mb_adaptive_frame_field_flag = true