[Live-devel] FW: How to let RTSP server bind to specific IP?

Miler Chan (詹智涵) Miler.Chan at quantatw.com
Tue Jul 2 23:41:28 PDT 2013

Hello,
    I try to use liblivemedia to setup RTSP server. But I need to let the server bind to specific IP. As far as I know, we need to invoke the setupStreamSocket function to get socket file description (fd), but the API doesn't support specific IP. It must bind to default route interface. I add a new API to let the server can bind to specific IP, since I have license concern, so can you help me on this feature? Can you provide a API to let the server can bind to specific IP? Or I provide the modified one. I add the API to livemedia/groupsock/GroupsockHelper.cpp [.h]. Thank you in advance.

Original API:
   int setupStreamSocket(UsageEnvironment& env, Port port, Boolean makeNonBlocking)

Add a new API to support specific IP:
   int setupStreamSocketWithIP(UsageEnvironment& env, string ip, Port port, Boolean makeNonBlocking)

Many thanks,
    Miller