[Live-devel] CPU usage is high when there are 64 concurrentsessions.

West Chen westchen at gvdigital.com
Thu Jul 11 19:09:57 PDT 2013

Dear Colin,

I'm using RTSP over HTTP, and by looking at the packets dumped by wireshark.
I saw something like this:

RTSP/1.0 200 OK
CSeq: 4
Date: Thu, Jun 27 2013 05:29:16 GMT
Transport: RTP/AVP/TCP;unicast;destination=<destination
address>;source=<source address>;interleaved=0-1
Session: <session id>

Hence I think the interleaved mode is used, and the source generated by my
camera contains only single video stream (without audio stream).
After checking the patch submitted by you in April, I believed that the
latest version of live555 contained that patch already.

I did try the latest version of live555 (live.2013.07.03.tar.gz), but the
result is still the same.

Thank your for your kindly response!