[Live-devel] sigsegv when closing RTSPServer whilst streaming

Piers Hawksley piers.hawksley at amgsystems.com
Mon Jul 15 09:34:58 PDT 2013

Hi Ross,

Does the stack trace provide any clues to what is causing the sigsegv ?
I can repeat the crash and provide the value of any of the class
variables if that would help pinpoint the issue.

I am very keen to help find a resolution to this as I don't want to
revert to using an older (unsupported) version. Is there anything I can
do to assist ? I've added some fprintf debug and can confirm
incomingRequestHandler and envir().taskScheduler() both have non-zero
addresses; fClientInputSocket is zero, but I suspect that is a valid number.

I'm happy to add more debug or run alternate versions of RTSPServer.cpp
if you can't replicate this sigsegv yourself.

Many Thanks,

Piers