[Live-devel] testRTSPClient and MJPEG decoding

Tim Gee tim.gee at aldiscorp.com
Sun Jul 28 08:43:20 PDT 2013

Thanks.

I'm able to view the RTSP stream in VLC and the Onvif device manager, which also uses Live555.

The buffer is plenty big enough, and I'm not seeing truncated bytes.

Tim Gee<mailto:tim.gee at aldiscorp.com> | Senior R&D Engineer
Aldis<http://www.aldiscorp.com/> | 10545 Hardin Valley Rd. | Knoxville TN | 37932
o: 865-978-6535 | f: 865-249-6608