[Live-devel] testRTSPClient and MJPEG decoding

Tim Gee tim.gee at aldiscorp.com
Tue Jul 30 10:37:39 PDT 2013

Ok. It was my problem. I should have opened the file as binary. I added the 'b' to file open mode, and it worked.
 FILE *fout = fopen(fname,"wb");

Thanks for your help.

Tim Gee<mailto:tim.gee at aldiscorp.com> | Senior R&D Engineer
Aldis<http://www.aldiscorp.com/> | 10545 Hardin Valley Rd. | Knoxville TN | 37932