[Live-devel] Streaming over TCP crashing

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jul 31 10:10:55 PDT 2013

> Hi, Ross. I tried the new version of 7/30/13, but unfortunately the problem persists.

Oops, it seems that I didn't read your original message well enough.  The problem that I fixed yesterday was a problem in the *server* (if it reached the end of an input file while streaming to at least one client via RTP-over-TCP).  I could reproduce that problem by running the (unmodified) "live555MediaServer" with the (unmodified) "openRTSP -t".

But - on reading your message again - I understand now that you also had a problem with the RTSP *client* in this situation.  I was able to reproduce this by modifying "testRTSPClient", as you did.

I have now installed a new version - 2013.07.31 - of the code that should fix your problem this time.