[Live-devel] MilestoneXProtect playing problem

Андрей ashvyrkin at gosniias.ru
Mon Jun 3 21:10:17 PDT 2013

Hi, Ross. Thank you for your library. I'm developing a server
application, which virtulnogo ONVIF camera. I implemented the
transmission of live video in H264, MPEG4 and JPEG. In the architecture
of the application code I used testOnDemandRTSPServer. As I used the
FFMPEG encoder. If you use to view the RTSP stream VLC or your client
initially as a binder LIVE555 + FFMPEG, playing without any problems.
But for a number of reasons emerged neobhodimot support with the
application MilestoneXProtect. As the type of device I used
ONVIFConformanceDevice. The problem is that the built RTSP client starts
playing the stream, but about every 45 seconds, the client loses its
connection and reconnection happens to my server. Help to understand the
reason for the incompatibility.
Sorry for bad english...