[Live-devel] is it work?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Jun 14 15:50:55 PDT 2013

On Jun 13, 2013, at 8:03 PM, 谢永达 <xieyongda at gmail.com> wrote:

> I add a public member function fro RTSPClient

If possible, you shouldn't modify the existing code.  It's better to subclass "RTSPClient", and add your new member functions to your subclass.

> , so that I can create the connection outside and setup TCP socket for it

Instead of this, please upgrade to the latest version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code, and use the (updated) "RTSPClient::createNew()" function that takes a "socketNumToServer" parameter.

See: http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2013-June/017085.html