[Live-devel] Larger streams breaking when opened through live555ProxyServer

Zvika Meiseles zvika.meiseles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 04:58:09 PDT 2013

I'm having a similar (or related) issue.
I'm not using 'live555ProxyServer', since it does not fit my needs. I have
implemented my own proxy, and am seeing breaks in the video as well.
The breaks disappear when I substitute the 'input' to be a file, instead of
an RTP network stream (I have an intermediate buffer that presents the data
in an identical stream, no matter what the source is).
This leads me to think that, for some unknown reason, there's a problem
when the same code is both sending and receiving (multicast?) network
traffic. I have not yet been able to confirm or disprove this assumption.

(btw: I'm currently working on a Linux machine, but I saw similar behavior
on Windows).

Zvika