[Live-devel] windows winsock error 10038

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 18 00:50:41 PDT 2013

> Thanks for the quick reply. However, the error occurs even if the test code testOnDemandRTSPServer reuseFirstSource set to True. I have not changed anything in the code, except the reuseFirstSource.

If that's the case, then unfortunately you're going to have to track down the specific problem in our code that is causing this - because nobody else has reported seeing this issue.

(As always, I assume that you're using the latest version of the LIVE555 software - the only version that we support.)