[Live-devel] testh264videototransportstream

Boykin, William C. WILLIAM.C.BOYKIN at saic.com
Wed Jun 19 12:45:59 PDT 2013

Ross,

Thanks for the reply, I'll try decreasing the constants.

Bill "Woody" Boykin | SAIC
Software Engineer IV |  Software Solution Team

6725 Odyssey Drive Huntsville, AL 35806
Room : 370  Phone : 256-971-6738
email : william.c.boykin at saic.com

"It's better to wait for a productive programmer to become available
than it is to wait for the first available programmer to become productive." ~ Steve McConnell