[Live-devel] (no subject)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jun 26 00:15:50 PDT 2013

> I downloaded the entire source code (usage environment,…testprogs,etc) and builded them. An .exe file is generated for each application in test progs folder. Now how to test “ testMPEG1OR2VideoReceiver”.exe . Please provide the details for testing the application as how to give input stream to the application and to check whether the input stream is given as output. Please help me…

I assume that you've read
	http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/#testProgs

The "testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver" demo application shows how to receive a MPEG-1 or 2 Video RTP multicast stream.  You can demonstrate this using the "testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer" demo application, which reads a MPEG-1 or 2 Video Elementary Stream file - named "test.mpg" - and streams it via RTP multicast.