[Live-devel] Synchronization with Pelco Sarix Cameras

Renata renatafaraco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:38:52 PDT 2013

Hello again,

The MediaSink I am using is the QuickTimeFileSink from liveMedia.
I am creating the FileSink this way:

scs.qtOut = QuickTimeFileSink::createNew(env, *scs.session, fileName,
   50000,480, 360,20,false,false,false,false);

An example of a file I have recorded is posted here:
http://fazion.com.br/biz/192.168.200.39-16-25-35.avi

I tried with different fps and size of buffers, but with no success.

Thanks for your attention again.

Renata Faraco Cunha