[Live-devel] Query Regarding Live555 not thread safe.

Vinodh Kumar vinodh.g.us at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 04:50:47 PST 2013

Hi There,

I have a *requirement* like stream a video from my iPhone(what I am
currently watching) to many other clients devices,

I have used code from *live555MediaServer*.cpp for starting the
live555server, Since my iOS application freezes if I start
the live555server in main thread, so I start the live555MediaServer in
background thread, know I need to play and stream a video which is in my
application bundle.

I have a open source *ffmpeg* video player for playing the video from
live555server using RTSP.
Since I have started the live555server in background thread, my
*ffmpeg*videoplayer plays the video in main thread, how can I solve
this problem?

Or any other way of solving my *requirement*.

Regards,
Vinodh