[Live-devel] Nice cleanup when end session

Lan Zang zanglan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 04:58:01 PST 2013

Hi,

    I am trying to end a RTP session using SimpleRTPSource plus MPEG2TransportUDPServerMediaSubsession, as it is used in testOnDemandRTSPServer. When I decided to end this session, I met a problem.

    I tried to use RTSPClientSession::reclaimStreamStates() and
RTSPClientConnection::closeSockets(). But the socket created by SimpleRTPSource is just not closed. How can I close this socket and also cleanup gracefully, without exiting the process?

Regards,
Lan Zang(Sander)