[Live-devel] Scheduling Task After Tear Down Session

raghav at fossilshale.com raghav at fossilshale.com
Wed Mar 27 05:53:01 PDT 2013

Hi ,
   I am developing an application using testOndemandServer.

  I have modified the code so that Server can have two schedulers  one
is default and other created in seperate thread.So,Server running with
two doeventloop().

  I also modified in MutiFramedRTPSink::sendPacketIfNecessary() function

     MyTask() =
Myenv1->taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask(uSecondsToGo,
(TaskFunc*)sendNext, this);

The problem is when teardown session application getting Segmentation Fault
even am unscheduled Delayed task in MediaSink::stopPlaying() function
still its trying to call sendNext Function.

  My Question is:
   What is the correct place to Call unscheduled Task function?

Thanks in Advance,
Raghav.