[Live-devel] RTSP client to send streams to the RTSP server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Mar 29 20:02:05 PDT 2013

> Basically I understand RTSP protocol, but I want to see a sample
> source code which includes ANNOUNCE and RECORD in the
> RTSP client.

You may wish to look at the code for the "testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin" and "testMPEG4VideoToDarwin" demo applications - in the "testProgs" directory.  These applications were used to 'inject' data streams into an Apple 'Darwin' streaming server.  'Wowza' may (or may not) use the same protocol.  This code is no longer supported, so don't expect any help with it if you decide to use it.