[Live-devel] Unable to proxy mjpeg with live555ProxyServer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Mar 30 14:42:51 PDT 2013

MJPEG streaming is tolerable if you're in a high-bandwidth environment with very little packet loss.  It's when people try to use it outside such environments that they run into trouble.

And 'ONVIF' is an industry consortium (that we do not belong to) - not a standards organizations.  The relevant standards organization here (the one that we belong to, and whose specifications we try to adhere to) is the IETF.