[Live-devel] Handling a change of codec midstream

info at m2mservices.mobi info at m2mservices.mobi
Thu Nov 7 07:50:13 PST 2013

I assume it was the only mechanism they had available to support the change of payload.

The Client is the Video Edge Go iOS app which we developed.
Its good to know that you would consider custom development - Ill be able to discuss that with them. if we go down that route I will be able to incorporate a custom version of the library.

Thanks for the Live555 product it is an excellent library and thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Aidan