[Live-devel] Current play time during FFW / REW in Get_Parameter function

Nambirajan M nambirajan.manickam at i-velozity.com
Sun Nov 10 19:43:00 PST 2013

Hi Ross,

Sorry for the type error, we used MediaSubsession::getNormalPlayTime() in
the handleCmd_GET_PARAMETER()  and got the current play time.

But when we do the FFW and REW we are getting the same time ( that is X1),
not the play time at different speed like X2, X4 etc.

Do we need to do something to implement the same. Please let us know.

Thanks and regards,

M. Nambirajan