[Live-devel] MPEG-TS in LIVE media.

Kalkere, Giridhara(IE10) Giridhara.Kalkere at honeywell.com
Wed Nov 13 10:00:50 PST 2013

Hello Ross,

How are you doing? Hope everything good in your end.

We are using the LIVE555 framework to stream a camera and store the video streams in raw format. Whenever required we convert it into the .mp4 and play it on the clients (IOS/android devices).
Now I was thinking of storing the camera video (MPEG/H264) in small chunks of .ts files. So that my clip management will be very easy and also streaming to the clients doesn't need to convert it into .mp4.

It will be very great if you advice me in this design idea. What are the things I need to use to accomplish this.

Thank and Regards,
Giri