[Live-devel] rtsp proxy stops streaming

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at vivint.com
Wed Nov 13 14:48:19 PST 2013

I'm wondering if there is a specific message I can look for in the logs
when at level 2 that will indicate if a proxies stream has failed?  I'm
using the proxyServer example and at times the stream stops streaming.
I can see the OPTION commands going out to the camera with a response,
but connecting a client to the proxied stream does not work.  Not sure
if it is due to loosing a connection, but what I find strange is the
OPTION command appears to respond.  Is there something in the response
of the OPTION that indicates a problem?

Thanks,
Craig