[Live-devel] Allow access to RTPSink when ServerMediaSubsession is overired

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Thu Nov 14 01:40:02 PST 2013

            Hi Ross,

The RTSP server we develop based on live555 implementation override the ServerMediaSubsession class.
But in order to get some informations that are owned by the RTPSink we store (in our overriding class) the RTPSink returned by the createNewRTPSink.
This is not nice but not a big problem, just store twice the same thing.
But it becomes tricky because the createNewRTPSink is also used during RTSP describe.

Then, do you think it could be possible to reduce the privacy of ServerMediaSubsession::fRTPSink and define it as protected ?

Thanks and Regards,

            Michel.

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]