[Live-devel] Unable to proxy an rtsp stream on alternate port

Dan Desjardins dan.desjardins at weather.com
Thu Nov 14 13:28:46 PST 2013

Perfect - yes the openrtsp.exe was able to open the stream from the camera
on the alternate port without any problem at all.  I went ahead and added
the -t to the proxy stream and tried again in VLC and it immediately opened.
I was worried because my receiver/decoder (providing HDSDI output with
genlock) is actually VLC based.   This works a treat!
Thanks for your help!

Des

* Dan **Desjardins  *| *senior technology manager*
* w:* 608 236 4399      *e:* dan.desjardins at weather.com