[Live-devel] rtsp proxy stops streaming

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at vivint.com
Fri Nov 15 12:24:06 PST 2013

I'm still working on duplicating what I saw and will capture logs and post once I do.  So far I have not seen a drop of the streaming data.

Thanks,
Craig

On 11/13/2013 04:06 PM, Ross Finlayson wrote:
I'm wondering if there is a specific message I can look for in the logs
when at level 2 that will indicate if a proxies stream has failed?  I'm
using the proxyServer example and at times the stream stops streaming.
I can see the OPTION commands going out to the camera with a response,
but connecting a client to the proxied stream does not work.  Not sure
if it is due to loosing a connection, but what I find strange is the
OPTION command appears to respond.  Is there something in the response
of the OPTION that indicates a problem?

I'm not sure.  Why don't you post the diagnostic output (from the proxy server) around the time that "connecting a client to the proxied stream does not work"?  (And also, please clarify what "does not work" means).