[Live-devel] Proxy Server Debugging

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at vivint.com
Tue Nov 19 11:24:51 PST 2013

They might.  What is your rates?

Thanks,
Craig

On 11/19/2013 11:58 AM, Ross Finlayson wrote:
I've been running for two days with openRTSP on a camera that had problems, openRTSP is still capturing video to the output file and the console last message has not changed.

One thing to note is when streaming stops from the proxy of the camera, if I connect to the camera directly it will stream.  My test was with gstreamer and not openRTSP to the proxy.

Could it be possible the problem is with the proxy session to the camera?  I'm no expert on RTSP but trying to learn as much as possible so I can stop asking so many questions.

I had to stop the openRTSP as I was running low on disk so I will restart it again to be sure the camera (back-end) continue to work.

If there is something else I can run it might be helpful?  Do you think using openRTSP connecting to the proxy server would shed any info?

Right now I think we're beyond the point where I can continue to provide assistance - on this mailing list - for free.

If your management is interested in having me consult with your company to help resolve whatever problems you seem to be having with the software, then please have them contact be via separate email (i.e., not on this mailing list).