[Live-devel] Hooking into LivenessCommand

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at vivint.com
Tue Nov 19 16:46:43 PST 2013

I want to integrate the capability into my app and not look at logs. My app is a proxy server that I can add and remove camera dynamically. So looking at log messages is not ideal. I did sub class the base environment and override the logging to capture to log else where besides stderr. So it could be done. Are the logs guaranteed to stay the same?

Thanks,
Craig