[Live-devel] Every 2 frame is truncated

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Nov 26 13:10:15 PST 2013

> H264VideoStreamFramer* video_src =
> H264VideoStreamFramer::createNew(*env, frame);

This is your main problem.  Because your input source delivers encoded H.264 NAL units - one at a time - you should be feeding it into a "H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer", not a "H264VideoStreamFramer".

> 	nextTask() = envir().taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask(
> 						40000, (TaskFunc*)FramedSource::afterGetting, this);

You should not be doing this.  Instead, you should be letting the "RTPSink" object calculate the appropriate time to delay.  To do this, you should set "fDurationInMicroseconds" for each NAL unit that you deliver, and then - at the end - just call
	FramedSource::afterGetting(this);

> Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.

Your English is good (much better than my Russian :-)