[Live-devel] To get statistics of the input sources?

Lan Zang zanglan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 19:22:04 PST 2013

Hi, Ross,

I am trying to get the total bytes or packets received by the RTSP server. I know that I can get the statistics from RTPReceptionStatsDB of RTPSource or its sub-classes. I just need to know if there is any path I can get the data directly from ServerMediaSession or ServerMediaSubsession? Or if there is any way to get input RTPSources used by these 2 classes? (They do use SimpleRTPSource as input.)

Best Regards,
Lan Zang(Sander)