[Live-devel] RTSP stream via liveMedia from opencv capture

Hársádi Máté harsadi.mate at seacon.hu
Tue Oct 1 06:00:07 PDT 2013

Hy!

I'm  currently developing a stream server which feeded by a webcam. I choosed the liveMedia, but at the moment i need a really big help. I cannot found an interface or something to create RTSP stream via liveMedia and the frames coming from an opencv webcam's capture. This capture is shared by the other application modules.

After a lot of search I've founded this link:
http://code.google.com/p/rudp/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FRTSPServer

But the code is written in windows and i use ubuntu 12.04... And as i can see the guy customized a little bit the codes. I can't implement to my code...

Could anyone help me?

Hársádi Máté
szoftverfejlesztő

Seacon Europe Kft.
H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Móricz Zsigmond utca 14.
Mobil: +36 20 2398 389
Tel.: +36 22 501 632
Fax: +36 22 501 633
E-mail: harsadi.mate at seacon.hu<mailto:harsadi.mate at seacon.hu>