[Live-devel] RTP Multicast Video Client

yossi.cohn yossi_c at robo-team.com
Wed Oct 2 08:08:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm developing an application which supports RTP Multicast video streaming.

The video stream would be H.264 encoded video stream.

The application should join the appropriate family address of the streamed video and behave as a video client.

I looked for samples and the closest thing I found was the "testMPEG1or2VideoReciever".

I could not see in this example any sample code showing how to consume the packets of the video stream.

Is there any place I can see this example, are there any other examples I can get regarding multicast client.

Thanks,
Yossi