[Live-devel] Streaming H.264/SVC

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Oct 7 06:39:44 PDT 2013

> i want to know if the Live555 Streaming Media libraries support the video stream H.264/SVC (Annex G extension of H.264/AVC).

No, not at present.  However, if you can point me at an example of a H.264/SVC Elementary Stream file (i.e., containing a sequence of H.264 and H.264/SVC NAL units), then I'll take a closer look at what would be required to support streaming this.

(Are you interested in server support (i.e., streaming H.264/SVC data), client support (i.e., receiving H.264/SVC data), or both?)