[Live-devel] MPEG4 streaming using ffmpeg as encoder

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Oct 18 15:42:32 PDT 2013

> I tried sending this extra data as first packet and also tried sending it with each packet but no use. I debuggedit and found that when i send this packet my MPEG4discreteFrame found all the information it needed (debugged function analyzeVOLHeader()) but still my tetsRTSPClient does not show any packets received.

Make sure that your "getAuxSDPLine()" implementation is working OK.  In particular, you should make sure that you eventually return from the call to
	envir().taskScheduler().doEventLoop(&fDoneFlag);
and thereby eventually return from the function.

If you use the same code that's in "MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession.cpp", then it should work.