[Live-devel] How to tie libvpx together with live555

Morten S. Laursen morten at softwarehuset.dk
Tue Oct 22 03:58:50 PDT 2013

Hi Ross,
Just tested with the latest version from the respective repository, and it
does indeed seem to be working with these.
Thank you very much for your suggestions, I really appreciate it.
I did assume it was something on my end, as I thought support was more
widespread?
It even seems like google's own API for android has problems playing back
the stream, even though Google explicitly lists support for both RTSP and
VP8 (https://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html).
Is there some defacto standard normally asuming the video to be wrapped in
a container or do you have any other ideas about the compatibility issues?
Kind regards
Morten S. Laursen