[Live-devel] FrameSource:Getnextframe error while streaming PCMframes

Krishna krishnaks at iwavesystems.com
Thu Oct 24 05:19:52 PDT 2013

Hi Ross,

I found the problem that uLawFromPCMAudioSource  afterGettingFrame is not getting called when I use DeviceSource based design and triggering concept.
i.e.
If I am calling FramedSource::afterGetting(this) in doGetNextFrame itself , it is calling afterGettingFrame  function in uLawFromPCMAudioSource   followed by calling afterGettingFrame   function in MultiFramedRTPSink.

If I am calling FramedSource::afterGetting(this) in deliverFrame(which will called by trigger event), then it is calling only afterGettingFrame   function in MultiFramedRTPSink and not uLawFromPCMAudioSource   afterGettingFrame  function.
That's why I am getting FramedSource ::getNextFrame():attempting to read more than once at the same time.

Where I am going wrong?
Can you please help on that?

Thanks in advance