[Live-devel] RTSP Interleaved Streams

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 30 18:51:44 PDT 2013

> Do I need to change how I set up the unicast OnDemandServerMediaSubsession if the client may request interleaved streams ?

No.  The server will serve this automatically, iff the client requests it.

> The version of Live555 that is in use is not up-to-date as our customer is using an old version of our software.

That's likely your problem.  There have been *many* bugs in the implementation of RTP/RTCP-over-TCP (for both clients and servers) that have been fixed in recent months.

Both your client and your server should upgrade to the latest version of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" code.