[Live-devel] ServerMediaSession destructor should be protected ?

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Thu Oct 31 02:55:18 PDT 2013

            Hi Ross,

I spend times to find a memory leak that I caused in our code.
Unfortunately I made a delete of a ServerMediaSession, then the BasicEnvironment reclaim don't call the destructor because some medias are still registered in the liveMediaPriv table.
Obviously replacing the delete call with Medium::close fix the memory leak.

It could be nice to have a ServerMediaSession destructor protected in order to avoid my mistake.

Best Regards,

            Michel.

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]